Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Exercise or not

Day by day I am judging and enhancing myself. Am I fit enough to be a physiotherapist? As we all know that a physiotherapist is always involved in musculoskeletal, chest, neurological and education. We are responsible in creating awareness for public the importance of exercises as well. Now the questions are, how would we motivate people to exercise without the therapist having a regular exercise routine? It is definitely not convincing enough when an obesity guy educates people about the importance of exercise. No matter theory and explanations given are so fantastic and impressing, it will ultimately go back to the question that most of people would like to ask (or in the heart), ‘so do you do so?’ People always believe in experiences. It is no doubt.

While others are all looking for jobs which they find comfortable with so that the job nature suits them well, I am actually trying to suit myself in what I am always doing. No doubt my job requires me to be a little active (or as long as not too weak), I am regularly working out my stamina. I am glad that I have been cycling to work since first day I started to work. I kept on complaining that it is so inconvenience without a car. But it actually pushes me to exercise at least 30 minutes a day. And I find my gluteus max has been toned up. ^^ Plus I am sometimes playing badminton twice a week, once with working staff and another with my high school friends.

Exercise does not only build up your stamina and bring healthier lifestyle, it could also improve the bond among working staffs and friends. I was just back from jogging with my working staff, they have been so funny despite It was kinda odd because I was the only girl among boys. It’s gonna be 9pm and I’m gonna on my skype to have a webcam dating. Hopefully the weather can be a little cooler now. I’m sweating now.

No comments:

Post a Comment