Saturday, April 23, 2011

Apart

A month of time has gone so unconsciously. Never think this will happen so quick that the next second, you've already boarded on plane... I wish i could have more time spent with you helping you to pack luggage and recheck what have been left out. But you are just too sweet that bringing me out instead of packing. I am so glad what you have done to me baby. And i feel so proud that you are gonna be travelling all alone again to the country which most of us so unfamiliar with. Baby i've learned loads from you. i could never imagine could i manage and go through all these problems if i were you. You are always so cautious and committed to work. I would never be this calm and rational if i face a challenge like this.


Serious man always the most attracting and seducing. haha.. Can't believe the word came from me is it? I used to think that being serious to something need to have a borderline, not too much. Being too serious friends will go away from you. And therefore i'm now gradually changing myself, other than work and work, i'm looking in to the beauty of world and sincere friendships i have in my life. And so there we are a not-so-serious little girl exists. I need to learn from you my man, being more cautious and dedicated in work. In the meantime, you need to also step out from seriousness and reality, enjoy and appreciate every single little beuty of the world. kay? for example, forget the world after a sip of oreos and cream drink!! yum yum !!


Months of being so attached to each other has caused me a big challenge knowing you will be thousand of miles apart for week. I smile to you and reassure you i'm gonna be alright. Yet it's so ashamed that i wouldn't know how to spend for a day without you now. I sound so pathetic isn't it. But that's what love is. Nobody would hope to be fallen apart with the love one. Would you? I hope the first day will go well and no hairwire.. pray to have a good sleep these days !! cheer for Jessy Choo being superwoman!! yeah!!


love,


Jessy

1 comment: