Monday, April 25, 2011

Another day

It’s not something that I used to do, writing a blog immediately followed by another. It is the second day that you have left to Kuwait. I will definitely keep my word to write everyday here to update you what have I been doing. I am counting down the days till you return to me, your return would be very special to me and to you as well. Because it is our anniversary!! Happy advanced anniversary baby. I wouldn’t believe it has been just a month to a year we are together, the way we match each other in term of opinions and decision making just make me feel like we have been together easily for years.

I had a great night yesterday after hearing from you. After the 11 hours waiting and passing time blindly, I was so excited to see your status turned green at about 9.30pm here. All the boredom and loneliness just disappeared like an ash when I was able to see you. Credits go to the advanced technology right now, it really rescue those desperate girls who miss their boys so much. ;)

Your absence makes me realize loads. I used to just accept things given to me too granted. When I have decisions to make, you are the one I always look for; When I am too stressful, you always lend me shoulder to lean on; When I am starving, you are my source of energy; When I had a great day, you are the first one I would always like to share to. You have changed me to a person that is not afraid of expressing deep in the heart. It has been so tiring to pleasure me sometimes. Thanks a lot my babe.

Love,

Jessy

p/s: tomorrow there is just one/two patients in dept. It would be another boring day ==

No comments:

Post a Comment