Monday, March 19, 2012

Big big girl

I'm surviving the adventure, it is way easier to pass the time now compared to the two times before when my baby was away. That does not mean i don't miss him as much as I did. This is so wrong. I miss him like crazy, i swear.

I begin to start loving and accepting who and how I am. Despite of hating my inherited weakness and things I do not have, I start to appreciate things that I am having. now. Being away from home started from college makes me learn. Learn to be independent, to be responsible, and to be discipline.

I was a spoilt child where i had maid to take care of every single things since small. Frankly I did not know how to wash a shoe or even to switch on the stove untill I began to stay away from home. What i knew to do was to stay in my father's former shop to help. or damage ;))

if anyone plans to hire a maid to help raising up children. please, for the sake of your kids, think twice. Do not leave your children to anybody and expect they will get the best guidance despite you, the parents being the role model.

I have the best mummy and daddy in the world that have raised me up to a better person. Now that I have grown up, I am gonna spoil them as much as possible. :))

Love you papa mama,

Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment