Saturday, October 3, 2009

HKL Life~~

Sorry im not a good blogger..today is mooncake festival,im staying at home had a *great* family day,yeah,in fact only few of us staying at home, my eldest sister went out early morning, and brother went off after work, feeling jealose that i got no plan for today but staying at home..

v got pizza hut and kfc for dinner instead of mooncakes, ahah.. But my two sisters were so *smart* that bot not enough for our big appetite, look at our body size la,everyone must eat alot ma,haha..like usual,singing while eating..really not good for digestion,but wat to do,i feel happy with tat...haha..

my hkl life is really damn sucks.. waking up at 5 and gotta sleep at 10 or else the next day will be struggling. i never had such a good life style since i started secondary school. now only weekend i can do my stuff, checking mails, watching tv, fb, and blogging. working days really won have free time, all time spent on the documentation works,in hkl v got 3 books to finish, 1)patient record 2) reflective diary 3) everything book , everyday i have to get at least 6 cases to write in patient record and pass up everyday. reflective diary is wat hav i learned in the day and gotta pass up on every thursday. everything book is watever book. So tat's so clear why v have no free time when posting in hkl.

4 SEPTEMBER 2009 i lost something. something tat i really loved,concerned,cared, and i dare to say tat was one part of me. my mood changes becoz of it. my personality changes becoz of it. my environment oso changes becoz of it. basically my life changes becoz of its existence. But now i lost it, it no longer b with me now, now tat its abscent changes my mood, my personality, my environment. It was my decision, i decided to lose it coz i miss my previous everything. i was looking forward to become the previous me.. Now i got the previous me, but i dun seem i got wat i expected. FREEDOM? is tat wat i need, or was tat coz of EGO?

Wish everybody got a great happy mooncake festival day~~

No comments:

Post a Comment