Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Incident lists

Wow...i can't believe time past so rapid. The gap between the last post is nearly one month. Within this one month, i have undergone quite a number of incidents: Newly born niece, Gathering with my old friends in genting, recently past exams, and now comes my 1st day holiday. I haven't got a holiday plans yet, just wish to fulfill what i couldn't do during my postin weeks and exam weeks. Definitely including writing blog, watching my favourite hong kong dramas, finish the novels that took me so long to read and lastly accompanying my retired parents and family that used to be staying in home.

Comment on the newly born niece, the 4th children that call me auntie, i have to admit that im getting old, no longer a kid that being forced to call every single elders as auntie or uncle. Now im the elder of few kids that i used to force them to call me auntie. This is the process, they must undergo what i have undergone too. So i used to do what have my mum and sisters done on me when i was young, pointing them to do this and do that, saying to teach them some life skills, but very obviously im bullying them. Ha..what an evil auntie i am.




The gathering has been held on 18th and 19th June in Genting. It was a lot of fun despite of the terrible movie and cancelled clubbing plan. There was a really faith written meet of three boys with same age and almost the same names. I have to say, that's really scary and too coincidence. I need comments of everybody that has heard me, is 'WAI KEAT' an too ordinary name or extraordinary name? This name has become important for me since 3 years ago. But slowly i got there is boyfriend of my close friend with the same name. Then this 2 Wai Keat met up and dicovered that both of them were primary classmates. Then the more amazing part is the day of gathering another Wai Kit appears saying he was Wai Keat's secondary friend. I'm confused, i believe that whoever read this is confused too. So my question is what's wrong is this name? i gotta make sure this because if anybody around me shout out the name i will definitely look at where the WAI KEAT is. Big trouble for me. Ha..




During the gathering, i had the few uneasy feelings. The plan named gathering, but few of us including me were paired up. The aim of gathering is actually to fairwell those who going in the government university may be away from home. But it seems the plan was not very successfully. Total nine of us actually split in 3 gang not only when playing in theme park, rooms, and dinner time. This is the only thing that im not very happy in. I always hope that we sisters gang will always have fun together even some of us have paired up. Tomoro will always be better.


I wish all my sisters that gonna have different life pathways friendship forever. HUI CHIN that recently moved to Penang studying in USM, FEI SAN that is gonna fly to TAIWAN this SEPTEMBER for her degree, WEI WEI that has got her life partner and future plan recently, MEIO KEAN that is still unstabil with her life, LEE WAH that has got her happy family and baby. Wishing all of you all the best and good luck, always think of me no matter having enjoyable or miserable period. Because friend is there to share.

1 comment:

  1. everything changed slowly ,not obviously,untill we do not realize how fast the time flow,how far or what we gone through....
    good to have memories.
    see you in the future.

    ReplyDelete