Friday, May 15, 2009

Here comes Junior Blogger!!

This is what we call trend,there are too many friends blogging nowadays..i cant stand to have my own here too..

Actually why i start to write blog now?i myself cant think of a acceptable reason.maybe I'm too free?cannot be..maybe I'm influenced by the Japanese drama 'one litre of tear'?yeah,can be..maybe I'm just too curious how the feeling is when somebody owns a blog..haha..

OK let me explain here,being free is not the reason because people who know me well they know i won let myself to be free..i guess even when I'm free i won use blog as my habit la..and what is so powerful about this Japanese drama?This drama's name implies those who has watched it definitely will be touched and cry for it..I'm not lying,if u guys dun believe,try to watch it..

This drama mainly about a cerebellar ataxia girl,who got to know about the condition only when she is in the age of 15,this is such a cruel disease,this disease makes patient slowly losing the ability to move..So the patient will slowly worsened from frequent falls,progress to inability to write and talk..Although i know about this disease very well as one of the neurology topics last semester,when i watch this drama,the feeling comes differently and i feel so sad for this girl..This was really happened in Japan..and the girl died in her 25..

She was able to share her experience during her life journey because of her determination..she never give up writing diary everyday even though her gripping of pen is getting weaker and weaker when time past.she keeping a thought in her mind,she wanna tell others that having the same disease as hers as well as the normal person like us here..life is precious no matter is it tough or easy.she tells me how important is love,love not only from beloved one,family members,friends,teachers,and those that have been passing by throughout our lives.

Let's us value our time and life..take care of everyone in our life.dun be stingy to say thanks to everyone that has helped us.even somebody who has hurt us,because they make us grow,grow up and become a marvellous fellow creature here writing this blog.

I'm proud of myself that can see the beautiful dress,can taste bread that i like,can hear birthday song special for me,can smell perfume of somebody else's..and also can touch those i love.I'm proud of being a real marvellous girl.

1 comment: